Cybercriminals are using an ever-evolving and sophisticated array of tactics targeting employees at all levels and roles of an organization to gain access to their data.
While a majority of people say they can distinguish a phishing message from a genuine one, their actions tell a different story.
So how can you solve for human risk in your cybersecurity equation?
- How to Mitigate Risk
- How to Harness Your End Users as Allies
- The Cost of Disjointed Tools
- Building a Business Plan
- How to Let Data Work for You
- How to Invest in a Secure Future
- How to Measure for Success
- Imbedded Approach to Build a Winning Security Culture
- How to Leverage Microlearning Modules for Success
- How to Win with Gamification
Living Security helps you put an end to cybersecurity breaches in your enterprise by leveraging personnel, a scientific cybersecurity approach to analyzing human risk factors, a ground breaking approach to security awareness training, and the ability to measure its efficacy & ROI.
Download The '7 Essential Trends Of Human Risk Management' Guide
Humans are not the weakest link in CyberSecurity. They are in fact your strongest asset.